July 29, 2009

Project report: Trying out create the fishhooks



Result & Benefit

  1. We tried creating the fishhooks by ourselves
  2. The fishhooks which we created are as the mockup to create other ones
  3. We learnt creating the fishhooks using local materials that available in our village, so our product more cheaper than in the market
  4. People in our village like fishing, so we learnt how to create the fishhooks and we will try to sell in our neighbors
  5. Results of the selling product, we can use for adding family income
Beneficiaries
  1. Agus Subono
  2. Wahyu
  3. Hasanudin
  4. Soni
Comment
  1. Agus Subono: I got new skill to create the fishhook, I happy for that
  2. Soni: I followed this activity and I will continue to try making the fishhooks
  3. Hasanudi: I hope after this training, I will try to sell the fishhooks if I have capital
  4. Wahyu: Thank you for the opportunity to follow this training
Click here to see more detail
Share on Facebook

0 comment:

Post a Comment

Add your comment here... Thanks!

 
Design by Wordpress Theme | Bloggerized by Free Blogger Templates | coupon codes