July 29, 2009

Micro project report: Fish pond training in Kendari


Result & Benefit

Result: Five farmers understand how to create a fish pond, how to cultivate, and selling the fish with the correct way

Benefit: Some families who have followed this training jot more motivation to learn the business of freshwater fishery which using their land which is not productive yet. Recently we are the farmers of crops plant.


Beneficiaries

  1. Prayitno
  2. Prasetiyo
  3. Rustam Caco
  4. Eko Nyono S
  5. Wahyu Wantoro (Iwan)
Comment
  1. Prayitno: I satisfied with this activity, increase my knowledge about the cultivation of fish, this is can increase my motivation to try expanding business of fisheries.
  2. Prasetiyo: I happy with the lessona that given by local trainer, especially for increasing my knowledge about the cultivation and enlargement of fish.
  3. Rustam Caco: I very satisfied with this activity which is very useful for my family and especially to my knowledge the field of fisheries.
  4. Eko Nyono S: This activity is very good, I feel satisfied with the material presented local trainer about fresh water fish, my spirit to learn more business opportunities in the fishery market is good and this could increase my family income.
  5. Wahyu Wantoro (Iwan): After I followed the training I know how to process the cultivation fresh water
Click here to see more detail
Share on Facebook

0 comment:

Post a Comment

Add your comment here... Thanks!

 
Design by Wordpress Theme | Bloggerized by Free Blogger Templates | coupon codes