July 30, 2009

Project report: Learning about poultry in Bogor


Result & Benefit

  • In this training we learnt for how to raise the egg layer chickens
  • Women come to the chicken breeder at town and learning for how to choose the chicken seeds, selecting nutrient, knowing about diseases and good environment for the chicken
  • We also learning about what the differences between ordinary chicken and egg layer chicken
  • Women learning how to store the eggs in good place and how to clean the eggs
Beneficiaries
  1. Ngatiman (Mrs.)
  2. Toto (Mrs.)
  3. Ami (Mrs.)
  4. Rita
  5. Juleha
Comment:
  1. Ngatiman (Mrs.): I have got the new skill how to select good chicken as the egg layer chicken
  2. Toto (Mrs.): I will try to raise the egg layer chicken for myself at the backyard of my house.
  3. Ami (Mrs.): I interested to raise the egg layer chicken because my children like eating the eggs. This will increase the nutrient of my family
  4. Rita (Mrs.): Thank you for your donation. I happy to follow this training
  5. Juleha (Mrs.): If I can breeding the chicken, I will use the eggs for ourselves
Click here to see more detail
Share on Facebook

0 comment:

Post a Comment

Add your comment here... Thanks!

 
Design by Wordpress Theme | Bloggerized by Free Blogger Templates | coupon codes