July 31, 2009

Project report: Learning about decorative plants


Result & Benefit

  • Women learnt for how to start cultivate the decorative plants
  • We also learnt to know the diseases and how to maintain the plants
  • Women have tried the preparation of planting such as cleaning the pots, using tools, choosing the good land and knowing many kind of decorative plants
Beneficiaries:
1. Yayu (Mrs)
2. Djoko (Mrs)
3. Barus (Mrs)
4. Kasmanto (Mrs)
5. Safely (Mrs)

Comment:
  1. Erlin (Mrs.): I really enjoyed with this activity. I will try to make the decorative plant at home
  2. Sujirah (Mrs.): I will join with my neighbors to make a small nursery at front of the house for planting the decorative plants.
  3. Kasmanto (Mrs.): My family supported me and we will try to learn more detail at professional trainer in big nursery at town will share the skill to other women.
  4. Aliudin (Mrs.): This activity is increasing my skill to learn for the decorative plants
  5. Wilson (Mrs.): I will try to make the decorative plants with my daugthers
Click here to see more detail
Share on Facebook

0 comment:

Post a Comment

Add your comment here... Thanks!

 
Design by Wordpress Theme | Bloggerized by Free Blogger Templates | coupon codes